Today we are deciding the subjects and contacting our interviewee. I gather infos and preparing for my assignment. We ran through everything that I need to do during my assignment. Meanwhile I also help with the paper edit
So I started the day with checking up my equipments, making sure everything's ready. We are agreed to meet at 3pm local time, and ended up pretty late at night. I'm doing a photo essay about Gaming Console and Arcade collector. I arrived 30 minutes early, and settle up, ended up talking to him, also interviewed and took pictures
I got the interviewee, and we are deciding to take pictures on this Sunday, so that would be day 11 for me. Also we are having lenses demo today, mostly just run through on lenses that VICE use a lot. The rest of the day is pretty chill and we are bond to get know each other more.
Today we were shooting one of the most popular social movement back home, Generasi 90an, means the 90s Generations. The interview is all about the 90s era and how it influences the pop culture and why most people can relate. Pretty amazing that I could try some of the shoots from the B-side camera, also I was mainly helping with gears and lighting equipments.
Komentar
Posting Komentar