Day 2

Ok, now I know when to catch my ride and estimate how long does it take me to the office. I arrived still a little bit early but I want to know people first. I talked to several crew members there and join them on their "smoking" break on the back side of the office (without smoking, just drinking coffee). They are pretty laid back and super friendly, I feel like I already interning there for such a long time!

The office itself is pretty homy and open, working there is very comfy, and I feel like it's a creative space and gives me chance to perform at the best level.

Today I supposed to do subtitle, but they postponed it because it wasn't final yet, so I was given more transcript job. I did better, around 30-40 minutes worth of transcript, but now with breaks in between.

I'm happy with this job actually, it's a good intro to journalism because I'm getting know the essence of the interview and rough cut. Feels like listening to the podcast, and just trying to figure out the sequence.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 7

Day 6

Day 8