Day 1 : VICE

So, I actually pretty pumped since the moment I got accepted. A night before I couldn't sleep so I ended up have such a heavy eyes morning. I drank a cup of coffee before heading to the office.
The office is 20 minutes drive away from where I live, with traffic jam during rush hour that would be around 30-40 minutes. I arrived 1.5 hours earlier to make sure I'm early and ready, plus to avoid traffic jam. The office opens at 10am but people are already start working since 9am (You can come as early as you want and leave as late as you want). Technically you are allowed to leave at 6pm, but depends on the work load it's flexible, some people stay till 9pm (I stayed till 8pm that day).

The first stuff I need to do is at least know each other and just get clear on what I need to do when I'm there. So Arman and Rizky explained on what I need to do and introduced me to the fellow crew. They are pretty laid back and friendly, sort of like class mates - learn from each other. Also I need to read all the guidelines and confidential stuffs - the ethics of journalism and VICE manners.

At that day I was assigned to do transcript for on of the project titled "Poligamyst", total I did around 20-25 minutes worth of transcript in the span of 5-6 hours. Plus my ears are a little bit hot and mild back pain. Note here I want to show my best and just work without a break, plus a sleepless night.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Day 7

Day 6

Day 8